Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spot the difference.




Set of photos taken in which there used are two different cats.

Had a great weekend away in a place familiar.
Went to my mum and Dads place in a little town, and when we arrived they were gone but theie car was there, french doors wide open, back door open, just left, whisked away.
Then the phone rang, so i answered it.
"Hello."
"Hello, is that you Jim?" said a aged female voice
"No, its one of his sons."
"Is Mary there?"
"No neither of them are here and the backs doors are all wide open, it is my firm belief that they'd been abducted by aliens!!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
"Its..." a hair dressing appointment confirm for Mum.
"You can do that here"
"Yeah, you can't do that in Christchurch"
"Haha...no."

Filmed some footage of music to use, then we brainstormed a full video involving the cat on paper. Rich plugged his laptop into his 40 inch TV so i filmed a 3 guys re-action video. We yelled at the start "Wake up Jeff!! Wake up Jeff!!" this is the wiggles saying. when he was getting hammer smashed. This is better that re-paining the dolls.
We watched the entire thing, i will cut it up and post it soon


Chat roulette.
Wow, was that fun. Rich just plugged it up we began, i was as drunk as stoned as fuck with all the stuff already on my camera. We were buzzed thru a few people then some guy stopped and stared, we heard some noise but none on this guy. I sat there a few seconds, then some more, so i pulled my dick and waved it in front of the camera, i have three barbells left to right thru the head of my dick and a prince albert.
The guy just sat there and watched me shake my dick around for about 30 seconds.
Next was two girls, it was so typical one looking in the eye of the camera and the other with her back looking in a cupboard. They hung around for a bit so i moved closer to the camera and pulled down my T-shirt to show my nipples, this got there attention, so i pulled up my shirt and made a slow cris-cross motion pointing at my nipples, they got really animated on the frame, they got it, lasted about two minutes, i was holding my shirt up ad giving the thumbs up, the girl looking in the cupboard gave me thumbs up as she walked off and they were gone.
We got two other guys to have a look and see the nipples, they said something in euro, boy they laughed at the nipples.
Showd one bloke, he got it but didn't react.
Tried to show a kid he freaked whn i raised my shirt.

Edit: I got a 'warning' from facebook over the last image in the spot the difference series. Lol!!!!!
This is a friend and my reaction to the 3 guys video, it not the normal "oh my GOD!!" shit that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment