Friday, April 22, 2011

Latest youtube comments

Comments. 
3 guys reaction video

40 inches of 3 guys 1 hammer ahahahaha :'D

Your laughing made me crease up xD


Wake up Jeff! Ahahahahhaa im crying

LOLOLOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHA!

Christine Chubbuck

This thoroughly creeped me out. There is just so much we as humans have yet to learn about the brain. I get scared for myself b/c I've had several manic episodes and periods of depression. People think they know or think it's a fake excuse, like I used to think, but you have no idea how bad it can get. I was forced to be hospitalized 3 times. It's such a shame, but I try to focus on all the good things I have if I get down.

Just get some of those pills that make your brain feel better, that should help.

Is that the actual angle of the guns when she shot herself????

There is no footage available to be sure, my interpretation is based on the wiki entry "She drew the revolver and shot herself behind her right ear." It goes on that she slumped forward. This piece just blows its face off.

Pretty good job. I think that actual footage of the suicide is the holy grail of reality video....I wonder if it does exist. She seemed like she had a lot going in life, outer appearances can be deceiving.

Their reply to a previous comment of someone saying they couldn't find it.

You and millions of other reality freaks who have been searching and searching....me included. I believe the family destroyed the only footage available. But hey, we still have Bud Dwyer to watch over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment