Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The mexicans are at it again.



Today i watched (yet) another beheading by the drug gangs of Mexico on Blog del Narco.
This time it was a woman doing the beheading and then, by the look of it, one or more guys cut the dead mans face off.
I can only assume that the bloke who was being killed was working for the 'other' side. After watching it i thought about the mexican beheading doll that i was doing a while ago, this would make the perfect piece.
The video was close up and you don't see much of the body and the woman is using a machete, that works in my favour cuz less body equals less problems. The face cutting was close up and only involved the head.
Velcro could be used to attach the face then 'slowly' cut it off.

I still want to finish the original beheading piece and the dismemberment one, i have worked out some basic ideas for that.
Looks like iv got some work to do.

I got a message from a artist in Italy the other day on a forum that i'm a member of saying that he liked what i did and had seen all that i had posted and wanted to ask my opinion on his art, i was stunned when i took a look at his website.
I politely said that i thought we were in two completely different universes, my budget and brutal maddness vs his highly skilled museum type pieces and that i was in total awe of him. He just laughed and assured me that what we both did fell under the label of 'macarbe' and that he really did like what i do.
He was gonna put a link to my little website.

Latest youtube comments.
3 guys 1 hammer reaction video
Was this a reaction to the original video or the re-enactment? 
The original, he had his laptop plugged into the T.V. there's a shot of it on The YNC at the start, its been edited down because there was long spaces where we just sat there.
The original shocked me the first time i watched it, but to do the re-enactment i went thru it piece by piece and watched it more than a few times.

Christine Chubbuck
You're all sick fucks
I thought she did it live?
She did. All the information is available on wikipedia.

Edit: Images added of mexican beheading background

No comments:

Post a Comment