Monday, July 4, 2011

Grindcore








Done in Timaru by Russ, co-owner of Burnt Toast custom tattoo.
This shows the process of the needle being bent and then ground into my leg with no ink to create a scar.
Video.

Latest youtube comments.

Ricardo Lopez uncensored sucicide.

LOL where can I see the real video? It's so weird how people make noise after they're dead
hahahahahha

That was pretty good; the only thing I wanted to hear the part where he said "the death is 4 u, Bjork...no, no...for u to see it" But, still...it was pretty good. :-)
The D.Maniacs
This was posted by some young girl.
Why Is everyone hating? I have to admit this isnt very respectful of Sergei or the other people who were murdered by these boys, but in my opinion, I think that this video shows what happened in the real video, without actually showing what happened. Like, you want to know what happened, but you don't want to see the disturbing video. Seriously, I watched maybe 10 seconds of the real video, and I felt like shit. so this is somewhat a good way of showing people what happened without actually see.
This comment is bound to get some shit.


3 guys re-enactment
im pretty sure igor and viktor (the maniacs themselves) started out just like this. using little dolls, then animals, and then actual humans beings. maybe you should re-enact their rapings in jail... 


Goldfish in a blender.
LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment