Tuesday, January 18, 2011



These are two fotos showing my finger just after its had the ink rubbed into it and when Eden had put the glove on.
Its summer here in little N.Z. and it was about 30 degrees outside, not wanting to attract too much attention i had my hand in my pocket as my brother and i went for a walk round the the central city. Having a surgical glove pressing onto over a cut finger with tat ink rubbed into it in that heat fucken sucked.
I lasted about 5 minutes with my hand in my pocket so i just let it hang, that's when i odd glances started.
We got something to eat and passed a bunch of young ladys outside a hairdressers, i went to throw the rubbish in a bin and one of their friends who was approaching them looked down at my hand.
My brother then said something to her which i didn't hear, as we walked down the road i asked him what he said.
"I told her not to touch you cuz you had herpes."
"LOL!! YOU FUCKEN WHAT?? lol...ok that's pretty funny."
As we looked to see is was ok to cross the road i saw all the girls were staring at us...and probably had been for at least 30 seconds.
After another 5 mins it just got too much so i went up to a different rubbish bin and began taking it all off. This time there was a council guy there about to change the bag, i started to gently pull the glove off and all this poor bloke could see was red liquid on my hand.
"Iv had my finger cut with scalpel today." I cheerfully said. "It's not as bad as it looks."
"NOT AS BAD AS IT LOOKS!!!!" he repiled.
I had a bit of a laugh and then flexed my finger a bit to open and close the cuts.
The look on face was that he had finally met a bona fide nutter.
From there we went into a upmarket store, my finger was still stinging and bleeding a bit.
"Hi...how you doing?" said one of the sales assistants,
"Not too good, iv had my finger cut and ink-rubbed, don't worry im not gonna touch anything"
Stunned silence. We left about 10 seconds later.

No comments:

Post a Comment