Friday, December 24, 2010





Over the years at every Christmas iv made and given away my version of xmas cards. These depicted 'santa' being killed by his 'elves'.
The image is scene involving the aftermarth or point of death. Taking out certain people and increasing or decreasing the size and then colouring the clothes to look like Santa or the elves.
I used to change them each year, add new ones, try new things.

This year i went down a different track, i made a video and took the last scene out of it and will put the youtube address on it so it now becomes a multimedia event.

I made a little video of Whack-a-seal and loaded it up onto to utube and got the following comment.
LOL i love your art, you are awesome :3 i'm 13 years old, i'm from Mexico and you are my HERO :D
I was a little stunned but highly amused by this, he and another bloke have left some comments on the other vids that iv uploaded. Iv also noticed that i have one follower on my blog.

Thank you very much.
It's a hard road doing art that fucks people off, but for every nice comment (and a few of the not-so-nice ones) it just makes me want to battle on, regardless.
For 2011, iv got some goals set for myself, so things are gonna get interesting.
Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment