Saturday, November 6, 2010






The Clash.

I was supposed to go to a Anti Whaling rally today but due to bad weather and conflict of intrest factors it was called off.
The reasons were the result of a
clash of cultures.

My friend Ryo rung me to ask about a letter he had recieved one say from Readers Digest saying he might have won $55,000.
After i filled him in on the scam he laughed, went quiet and said...
Why are you going to a anti whaling rally?"
He had seen that i had accpeted an invitation to a antiwhaling rally on facebook being held at a later date.
I explained that i was going to go down there in my
pro whaling T-shirt He suggested that he come and sign the T-shirt at the protest.

"Gotta film that!!!!!."
Time passed and it became apparent quickly that he was really PRO whaling and this could get ugly.
I sort advice and we casually discussed what would happen. Things started to grind when i put up the
Pete Bethune doll on the hippes face book page knowing Bethune himself would hear about it. It received a mute response so i post "Got my T-shirt ready for saturday."
it got this response from senior hippie connected to Bethune.

Hey mate. It might be a great way for you to get your kicks, but whaling is something we all take pretty seriously. It takes up to 45 min for a whale to die, and while I'm guessing you probably don't care about animals, I do. So could you please remove your posts, and refrain from making anymore. Cheers

Lol.

Ryo then said that he had to take his daughter whose two with him, i have a strict policy of no-one under the age of 18. Exceptions made only with prior discussion. This was just not appropriate with his fire hawk view, a family event and a ton of hippies with him wanting to start a huge arguement but worried about getting noticed because he was with me with a image of him on T-shirt eating whale meat which he wanted me to
cover up more thou he had previously been happy with me wearing it twice in his presence, he also wasn't happy about me posting the image on the hippie event page.

I decided to cancel the event because of my concerns for the child and his welfare.

I recieved a text from my brother following a artical
he read about Alan Hubbard that mentioned a auction on a little known website callled Sella, that had takendown the auction on the Monday, the artical was published on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment